Thursday, July 12, 2007

July 12th

We haven't been doing very much. Tuesday we went to the shops. We went to Cotton on Kids, Pumpkin Patch and BIG W. And looked at a lot of other shops too.

At Pumpkin Patch Mum bought me a new skirt, and 2 head bands, and Alexis and I are sharing them.

We did some shopping at Coles too.

Today we went back to the shops. Mum bought me some new pyjamas in Target. They are blue with princesses on them. They are nice and warm. Alexis has 2 pairs of new pyjamas, on them she has horses and on the other ones she has bears and clouds. Logan has red ones with skulls on them. We did some more shopping in Coles too.

We went to Pet Stock to buy a big bale of straw for Coco, and we saw a little girl and she was playing with us sometimes, mostly Logan.

We saw a little kangaroo today that was next to its Mum, a baby one. They have been very close to our backyard this week.

I have my bed set up in my room now! And Alexis has got the same, she hasn't been in a big bed before because she was on a trundle bed in Bendigo. Logan is not in a cot anymore, but Mum says she might put him in it again in the day time because he won't go to sleep!

I rang Archie tonight, but I had to leave a message on his phone. I might visit him tomorrow.

I talked to Nathaniel and Grandmum on the phone tonight. They are coming here on Saturday to have a sleep over.

That's all for tonight, it's my bedtime. Goodnight everyone,

Love Tiana :-)

No comments: